Under ideal conditions, 9 busbar PV module will outperform the dated 5 and 6 busbar technology. The void space reduction between the 9BB solar cells is designed to enhance the overall efficiency of the PV module by lowering current lengths and mitigating against loss of output.
Built with higher efficiency cells that allow for a better light conversion rate.
9 BusBar Features
- Newpowa's 200W 24V Monocrystalline High-efficiency Solar Panel is ideal for bringing power to applications when away from the grid. It is commonly used in RV, Marine, Boat, Camping, Traffic signals and many other applications.
- 200W/24V Monocrystalline High-efficiency solar panel
- High-performance cells encapsulated in EVA (ethylene-vinyl-acetate)
- Nominal 24V DC for standard output
- Heavy-duty anodized frame with pre-drilled holes for mounting
- Rugged design to withstand high winds (2400Pa), hail and snow load (5400Pa)
- High-transparent, low iron tempered glass
- Durable TPT back sheet - dissipates heat to insure better panel performance and lifespan
- Pre-installed bypass diodes inside junction box that minimize power drops caused by shading
- Pre-attached 3ft wire with connectors (M/F)
- Product dimensions: 1404 x 705 x 35mm (55.28 x 27.76 x 1.38 in)
- Compatible mount brackets (sold separately): NPB-UZ (2 sets recommended), NPB-200P, NPB-400P