Newpowa's New 200W 12V Monocrystalline High-efficiency Solar Panel is ideal for bringing power to applications when away from the grid. It is commonly used in RV, Marine, Boat, Camping, Traffic signals, and many other applications.
Built with higher efficiency cells that allow for a better light conversion rate.
9 BusBar Features
- Under ideal conditions, 9 busbar PV module will outperform the dated 5 and 6 busbar technology. The void space reduction between the 9BB solar cells is designed to enhance the overall efficiency of the PV module by lowering current lengths and mitigating against loss of output.
- Reduction in footprint by ~20%: Dimensions: 1404 x 705 x 33mm (55.28 x 27.76 x 1.38 in)
- Higher cells efficiency, better light converting rate
- Maximum Efficiency: 21.3%
- Nominal 12V DC for standard output
- Heavy-duty anodized frame with pre-drilled holes for mounting
- Rugged design to withstand high winds (2400Pa), hail, and snow load (5400Pa)
- High-transparent, low iron tempered glass
- Durable TPT back sheet - dissipates heat to insure better panel performance and lifespan
- Pre-installed bypass diodes inside junction box that minimize power drops caused by shading
- Pre-attached 3ft wire with connectors (M/F)
- Compatible mount brackets (sold separately): NPB-UZ (2 sets recommended), NPB-200P, NPB-400P