PWM 10A 12V/24V Solar Charge Controller
Newpowa's 10A PWM charge controller NPA-GP2410D is a low-cost battery regulator, with a 12V/24V Auto switch for off-grid applications. PWM technology is integrated into a compact design, that allows for easy installation in RVs, trickle charge kits, portable solar, etc. Designed with vivid LCD graphics that keep you informed of the solar system and battery information in real-time.
- Can handle up to 145/290 watts of panel power at 12/24Volts
- Automatic 12V/24V DC detection, 10A charging capacity
- Automatic Identification of System Voltage level
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Vivid LCD graphic symbols
- Battery Low Voltage disconnection (LVD)
- Overcurrent protection
- Simple button operation
- Intelligent PWM charging mode
- Adjustable charge/discharge control parameters
- Battery reverse-discharge protection
- Battery reverse connection protection
- Dimension: 5.1 x 3.0 x 1.5 in (130 x 75 x 38 mm)
24-month materials and workmanship warranty.
Newpowa offers free shipping for all domestic orders (48 states). Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days from the date payment is cleared plus transit time, ships from Southern California. Please note that we are unable to ship to PO Box addresses for any size of solar panels. Upon shipment, a tracking number will be provided.
|System Voltage||12/24V (Auto)|
|No Load Loss||
|Float charging Voltage||
|Charge/Discharge Voltage Drop||
|Dimensions (LxWxH) mm||
|Net weight (approx.)||