Newpowa's 10A PWM solar charge controller NPC-PHL10A is a low-cost battery regulator, with a 12/24V auto switch for off-grid applications. PWM technology is integrated into a compact design, that allows for easy installation in RVs, portable solar, etc. Designed with vivid LCD graphics that keep you informed of the solar systems' and battery information in real-time.
- Can handle up to 170/340 watts of panel power at 12/24Volts
- Adaptable to different types of batteries: Flooded, Sealed/AGM, GEL, and Lithium battery
- Automatic 12/24V(FLD/GEL/SLD) DC detection, 12V/24V(manual set for Li), 10A rated charge current
- Positive ground charge controller (compatible with negative ground system, see instruction manual)
- Smart 3 stage PWM charging (Equalization, Boost, and Float) and temperature compensation increases battery life
- Vivid LCD graphic symbols with simple button operation
- Multiple output control mode selection: light control mode, light + time control mode, test&debug mode, manual mode, and always-on mode
- Full range of electrical protections, like anti-connection in PV and Battery wiring, load short circuit, battery over-discharge, system over-voltage, etc.
- Dimension: 122 x 70 x 34.5mm (4.8 x 2.76 x 1.36 inch)