Meet the 100Ah 12V LiFePO4 Deep Cycle battery, the pinnacle of deep cycle lithium-ion battery technology! This 100 amp hour, 12 volt battery weighs only 31 pounds and is capable of providing you power and relief from battery anxiety. Battle Born batteries run in various systems, including marine, RV, van, and off-grid! It’s time to upgrade your heavy lead-acid batteries to LiFePO4 batteries and upgrade your lifestyle and ability to adventure!
- Battle Born 100Ah 12V LiFePO4 Deep Cycle battery has a life expectancy of 3000-5000 cycles* with a 100 Amp Continuous current, 200 Amp Surge Current (30 seconds), and ½ second surge for higher loads
- Approximately 75-80% of the battery capacity will remain after 3000 cycles in applications recharging at 0.5C or lower. The lifespan is well over 5000 cycles in the lab testing
- BB10012 uses stable LiFePO4 composition in cylindrical cells and the same built-in battery management system (BMS) technology as Battle Born other products
- Accepted Voltages: Charging voltage: 14.2 – 14.6V, Float voltage: 13.6V or lower
- Product Dimensions: 12.76 X 6.86 X 8.95 in. (L x W x H)
- All batteries ship with 18-8 stainless steel 5/16 – 18 1” and 1 ¼” bolts, brass washers, and 18-8 stainless steel nuts with nylok inserts
*All products from Battle Born Batteries are not eligible to use coupon codes