The 240w Monocrystalline solar panel is built with tempered glass and sturdy aluminum frames for strong, temporary, or permanent installations. The improved solar cell configuration from 36 to 40 total cells, proves itself to be more efficient while maintaining a smaller, lightweight profile. Perfect for larger off-grid solar systems, sheds, cabins, boats, and RVs! 4 pieces, 5 pieces, 6 pieces, 7 pieces, 8 pieces and 10 pieces of 240W package are available on our website.
Uplifted with higher efficiency cells that allow for a broader energy conversion rate.
Designed for use with MPPT Solar Charge Controllers.
- Ultra High-Performance cells encapsulated in EVA (ethylene-vinyl-acetate)
- Nominal 12V DC for standard output
- Heavy-duty anodized frame with pre-drilled holes for mounting
- Rugged design to withstand high winds (2400Pa), hail &snow load (5400Pa)
- High-transparent, low iron tempered glass
- Durable TPT back sheet - dissipates heat to optimize performance and enhance longevity
- Built-in bypass diodes inside junction box that minimize power drops caused by shading
- Pre-attached 3ft wire with connectors (M/F)
- Dimensions: 1390 x 875 x 35mm (54.72 x 34.45 x 1.38 in)
- Compatible mount brackets (sold separately): NPB-UZ (2 sets recommended), NPB-400P, NPB-400T